WHO WE ARE
Youth Educators and Senior Services, (Y.E.S.S.) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of youth, adults and seniors in our communities.
Our mission is to identify, establish and provide outreach services and programs in the lives of the populations and communities in which we serve and live.
Our principle is to extend to our participants a welcoming and nurturing environment in all of our programs whether it is to meet an individual/group need or to grow academically or professionally.
WHAT WE DO
- Kreative MindZ NSBE Jr. Chapter Program
- YESS Senior Food Distribution
- XprYESSions Youth Leadership/Mentor Program
- Basic Business Start-Up Workshops
- Innovative and Creative Invention Workshops
- Career Readiness and Workplace Skills Training
- The Y.E.S.S. Kreative MindZ NSBE Jr. Chapter program consists of elementary and middle school students who are very inquisitive, hands on, interactive and extremely excited about everything S.T.E.M. related. The students in this class will most likely seek careers in this field.
- For the past 10 years, the Y.E.S.S. organization has been able to distribute over 62,000 pounds worth of nutritious food to designated low-income seniors every month due to our partnerships with the North Texas Food Bank and Sharing Life Ministries.
- The Y.E.S.S. XprYESSions program is both a youth leadership and mentor program that gives each participant the opportunity to “XprYESS themselves creatively and artistically through dance, poetry, song, instrument, theater or any other approved art format of their choosing.
- Y.E.S.S. teaches participants the essential basics in what it will take to start and operate their own business!
- Y.E.S.S. introduces the essential process to help participants create their very own inventions!
- Ready for the workplace? Y.E.S.S. assists participants with career readiness and workplace skills training!